Saturday, July 5, 2014

GI: Japan Episode 3 - Good health, good fortune... good marriage?

こんにちは!

Things have been plenty busy on my side of the world, but I've still got lots of video to share. We've even got a special guest this time around - my friend Rumi! The two of us ventured to a local shrine in Hakusan and took advantage of the beautiful scenery. It was actually really relaxing to be in such a calm and peaceful environment compared to the hustle and bustle of my daily commute.



I didn't get the chance to show off this area, but the lotus pond was amazing. So many flowers were just itching to bloom! 


It was a little difficult to find information on this purification ritual online, but you can check out this blog for more details. Here's hoping it will bring good health and fortune to my life (and those around me!) for the rest of the year :) 


Last but not least, I tried my absolute best to get this routine down correctly. Hopefully I paid my respects well enough. Hakusan Jinja (Shrine) is home to the god of marriage, after all :P


Make sure to keep an eye out for more videos!

またね,
-Girl Informer

5 comments: