Saturday, July 5, 2014

GI: Japan Episode 4 - Vintage toys and lots of noise

こんにちは! 

I've got a few more quick videos for all of you. First, my inner dork had a minor freakout over all of the cool toys being housed at Niigata's Manga Animation Museum. While the actual museum was closed at the time we stopped by, I was still able to gawk at all of these goodies. Feel free to take pleasure from my nerdiness :) 

Second, I've got an unexpected video of some good old fashioned fireworks (let's call it a belated Fourth of July homage). A few weeks ago, I visited Bandaibashi - a famous bridge in Niigata. It's a fantastic local spot and luckily some sort of event also made things very festive.


Next weekend, I'm actually headed to Yokohama for a music festival. I'm ridiculously excited and can't wait to share the experience with everyone soon. 

またね,
-Girl Informer

10 comments:

  1. I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site. toomkygames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is terribly informative and your articles are wonderful.
    Trouver plus d'informations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.

    cheatsplanet

    ReplyDelete