Thursday, June 12, 2014

GI: Japan Episode 2 - The daily grind

Hello again friends! 

I'm excited to share two more video installments for my GI: Japan series. In the first video, I show you my morning walk to the neighborhood train station, while the latter follows my trek from the office to Niigata Station. Before you take a look, I wanted to give a quick disclaimer that I did not intend for any of my videos (past, present or future) to be fancy in any form.  My technical capabilities are very limited here, and my goal is simply to give a "slice of life" glance at Niigata. Other than that, enjoy the silliness!





I have some more videos in the works and should post them within the next two weeks. However, uploading has been much more of a pain than I expected, so please excuse any sort of delay.

 Stay tuned :) 
-Girl Informer

2 comments:

  1. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.
    Regardez ici maintenant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enormous blog you individuals have made there, I entirely appreciate the work. Pourquoi ne pas essayer ici

    ReplyDelete