Friday, June 6, 2014

GI: Japan Episode 1 - Faith in humanity restored

Hello friends!

I've officially posted the first episode for my Girl Informer in Japan series. It was certainly not the subject matter that I was expecting to cover in my inaugural video, but that's how things usually seem to work out.



As mentioned in the video description, I was able to snap some pictures with/of my saviors. Pics or it didn't happen, right? Well you can check out the adorable duo below :)


I've already recorded some more short episodes and will try to upload them as soon as possible. For now, it's the weekend and I'm going to enjoy myself. Maybe even check out a local festival? Stay tuned!

Until next time,
-Girl Informer

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Sarah!!!! Can't wait until your next post! MEOW MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are not the cutest thing in life!! I loved this video! Totes watching all of them as you post. :D <3

    ReplyDelete