Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Girl Informer in Japan

Hiya folks!

I am currently writing to you from the beautiful city of Niigata, Japan! I will spend the entire summer here as a marketing intern for tsugi, a software development studio that provides smart tools for creative professionals, particularly within the video game industry. I'm incredibly excited for the opportunity and while jet lag has been hard to get over, I think it's going to be a fantastic summer. 
   
In lieu of my normal Girl Informer posts, I will be uploading video content relating to my various experiences in the country. Full disclosure - these posts are not going to carry the same sort of critical or analytical perspective that you've come to expect from me (or however you want to define my writing style). Instead, I'll be focusing on the lighter side of things to hopefully provide a genuine look at my time here.

Simply keep an eye out for my "GI: Japan" posts and let me know what you think! :)

Yours truly,
-Girl Informer (in Japan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment