Friday, November 2, 2012

Use the force, Mickey

So this afternoon, my best friend sent me this text:


While this legitimately made me giggle, it also reminded me that I never addressed the Lucasfilm acquisition on this blog. Let me start off by saying that I've never been a huge fan of Star Wars. I enjoy different pieces of the series, but I actually grew up watching Star Trek thanks to my dad. However, I found this news to be very interesting. What do you guys think Disney will do with the Star Wars franchise?
Image via Pinterest

It's been reported that there will be a new movie in 2015, but I want to know your opinions on a deeper level. Could the creative brainpower at Disney add a fresh perspective to the series or would you consider this a move that is solely motivated by money? A new Star Wars film would help Disney rack in a lot of cash, but what about maintaining or increasing the quality of the series itself?

Either way, if this means we'll see a lightsaber keyblade and possible Yoda cameo in a future Kingdom Hearts title, I think I'm down :P

-The Girl Informer

No comments:

Post a Comment