Monday, September 1, 2014

GI: Japan Episode 6 - Welcome to Tokyo

Hi friends!

I am back to blogging from home sweet home in the states. Now that I'm finally over jet lag and back to my old routine, I decided to throw together one last video from my time in Japan. My apologies for not getting this up sooner, but this last semester of graduate school has already got me nice and busy. 

For my last episode, I kept things short and sweet! All of the footage below was taken during my two different side trips to Tokyo. If you aren't familiar with the layout of the city, Tokyo is split into many different neighborhoods. I pieced together some interesting tidbits from Akihabara, Asakusa, Harajuku and Shinjuku. Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Tokyo is a weirdly wonderful city with so much to offer people from all walks of life.



It's a little bittersweet that I will no longer be posting content from Japan, but I sincerely thank everyone who has taken the time to follow my journey. Also, if you have any questions about where I went and what I did, feel free to ask in the comments. Between this summer and my trip in 2012, I actually feel pretty confident about helping others get the most out of their own adventures. After all, I've got that Yamanote Line down to a science!

Until next time :)
-Sarah

5 comments: